Check out these photos from our April 28 workshop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend?
These classes are for makeup artists with all levels of experience. From novice to veteran, all are welcome to learn with us! If you are a novice artist, come meet some seasoned professionals! If you are a veteran artist, come share your wealth of knowledge with fresh new faces while also learning a thing or two from your peer, Carol.
what will i learn?
Every workshop has a different focus, but here are a few things you could learn in the next workshop, Hands-On Multicultural Makeup for Film and TV:
- What foundations, colors, and lip colors work best on ethnic skin tones
- Understanding corrective makeup when there are skin issues
- Determine how to accentuate the face shape
- Understanding undertones and foundation colors.
- Best products for each skin type
when is your next workshop?
All future workshops are listed in the calendar below- keep an eye on out though, the dates tend to change! All workshop dates will be established at least a month in advance, giving you time to save the date.
Carol hopes to do at least one workshop per month, with the exception of the month of May while Carol wraps on Greenleaf season 3.
Receive $50 off your next workshop by Joining the beautiposh community!*
*cannot be combined with any other offer or used when paying by deposit
WORKSHOPS DATE TBD
- The Business of Working as a Film and TV Makeup Artist
- How to Market and Promote yourself, Be Successful, and Keep Your Phone Ringing
- Special Effects Makeup Out of Your Kit
- The Business Behind a Great Film and TV Makeup Reputation
MUA Bootcamp: intro to film and tv makeup
- Become a certified makeup artist for Film and TV
- A comprehensive course encompassing all offered course
- 6 week program, 2 days a week
- date TBD